Red Ledges, a development in the beautiful valley of Heber City, Utah, is the world’s only recreational community offering golf and tennis amenities created by legends Jack Nicklaus, Cliff Drysdale and Jim McLean.
Red Ledges is a nearly 2,000-acre mountain paradise that will consist of 1,200 luxury custom homes and world-class facilities. Red Ledges has teamed up with Jack Nicklaus, the “Most Powerful Person in Golf” as deemed by Golf Inc. Magazine, to design Red Ledges’ first major amenity. The 7,770-yard Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course will feature 18 holes, each with a spectacular view of the Wasatch Mountain range.
“Since the topography of the Red Ledges area is so stunning and diverse, I was challenged to stay true to the Red Ledges vision by planning each hole around its natural surroundings,” Nicklaus said. “We were able to nestle some holes atop of the famous sandstone ledges and situate other holes in juniper groves. I am delighted with the course as it nears completion.”
“The Heber Valley is just catching on as one of the best real estate investments in the west, especially as Utah is increasingly becoming a recreational destination for people who want the best of everything. The Red Ledges development is truly unique as it will provide individuals with beautiful property and first-rate amenities for a remarkable value,” says M. Anthony Burns, managing owner of Red Ledges and former Ryder System CEO.
Red Ledges will feature such amenities as:
* 18-Hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
* 9-Hole Nicklaus Design Short Course
* Jim McLean Practice and Instructional Facility (Golf Digest’s No. 3 instructor in the country)
* Cliff Drysdale Tennis Academy
* Red Ledges Clubhouse
* Premier spa, swimming pools and fitness facility
* Village center and trading post
* Equestrian center with indoor & outdoor facilities
* Extensive network of hiking, biking, snowshoeing and horseback riding trails
For more information on Red Ledges, visit www.redledges.com.